ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT-Project Manager Job Description
As Project Manager you deliver IT Projects in the Operations & Infrastructure and Security area, using the ASML Project Management Methodology. You will also help improve the overall project execution capability in the department.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Context of the position
- Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project management:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quality standards.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML's internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Center provides all IT support services.
This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
Projects vary in size and time, approximately 100-1000k projects. You will be managing a dynamic team of resources which must be shared with other Project Managers.
ASML - IT-Project Manager Job Requirements
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an IT/engineering discipline.
You have sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2, PMBOK and Scrum/Agile
- Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
- At least 3 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience of technical Infrastructure, Security, Workplace or Application Management projects;
- Experience of managing external service providers is a strong pre;
- Experience of IT integration projects is a pre;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
- You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Ambitious, result driven and committed
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Think broad and see the big picture
- Manage criticism, convincing behavior
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management
- Strong stakeholder focus
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT-Project Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT-Project Manager Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years