Broadcom Limited is a diversified global semiconductor leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence.
Broadcom’s extensive product portfolio serves multiple applications within four primary end markets: wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. Applications for our products in these end markets include: data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations, data center servers and storage, factory automation, power generation and alternative energy systems, and displays.
Broadcom Limited combines global scale, engineering depth, broad product portfolio diversity and superior execution and operational focus to deliver category-leading connectivity products so its customers can build and grow successful businesses today and in the future.
We are looking for a dynamic, technically knowledgeable and self-driven individual to act as an interface to leading European vehicle manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, and assist them with integrating our products in their networks. You will have a deep system-level knowledge of Ethernet L2/L3 networking, and practical experience of writing software for automotive applications. Software skills should include Linux, networking protocol stacks, and SDK support. You will be able to read and understand schematics and should be willing to get involved in debugging of hardware related problems.
As an FAE you will be responsible for:
1) Providing professional and timely technical support to customers
The successful candidate:
- will be self-driven, and capable of setting priorities.
- will have strong team working skills and be comfortable working with colleagues in other geographical locations, cultures and time zones.
- will be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- will be educated to a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering or a similar technical subject.
- will have knowledge and practical experience of Ethernet networks (layer 2/3), either at system or at semiconductor level. Knowledge or experience of protocols such as AVB or TSN would be beneficial.
- will have strong programming skills in C, including debugging with in-circuit emulators and GDB.
- will have embedded software knowledge, including a good knowledge of cross compilers and Makefiles as well as operating systems (especially Linux). A background in AUTOSAR would help.
- will have business-level proficiency in English language, both verbal and written.
- will be comfortable in providing customer training on Broadcom components and software.
The ability to speak one additional European language is desirable, but not essential.
Most of all, you will have a customer-orientated mindset, and the desire to make a difference!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Bunnik, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||AVB, TSN, Programming, C Debugging, In-circuit emulators, GDB|