Emerson has boldly transformed itself to create value for our customer and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength. This allows us to drive both near- and long-term value. And retain our single-trusted-partner status with the process, industrial, commercial and residential industries.
We are committed to radically improving our process and industrial business customers' performance with measurable results.
Helping the world make the most use of its valuable resources
Enabling nations to move their economies forward in a responsible way
Empowering industries to thrive when it matters most
Advancing the industries that are the backbone of daily life
Commercial & Residential Solutions
We are dedicated to improving the quality of people's lives around the world.
Enhancing human comfort while improving energy efficiency
Protecting food quality from point of origin to final destination
Preserving the environment by grinding almost any food waste into a source of energy
Strengthening municipal and medical infrastructures for sustainable health and safety.
Our realignment creates a highly focused portfolio organized around a solution-centric business model. It will allow us to accelerate growth and value creation so that we can best serve our customers, our employees and our shareholders. Ensuring that each can believe in Emerson's enduring promise of Consider it Solved.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Laboratory Engineer is responsible for organizing and execution of tasks connected with measuring processes in order to validate products performances according to global test procedures and safety rules. Laboratory Engineer works actively on different kind of tests in the laboratory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Organizing and execution of tasks connected with measuring processes in order to validate products performances according to global test procedures and safety rules
• Support of design process especially in the area of product and components qualifications
• Performance of different kind of tests:
- Climate tests
- Geometrical measurement
- Functional tests
- Life time tests
• Preparation and execution of witness test for key customers and partners
• Investigations of the root cause of selected issues
• Preparation of reports from performed researches as well as preparation and publication of approbates and certificates
• Care of laboratory equipment and infrastructure
• Continuous development of measurement methods in accordance to current state of the art
• Proposing of new directions of development and investments connected with laboratory profile and area of responsibility
• Optimization of tests duration and internal cost reduction actions thanks to maximum resources utilization as well as propagation and implementations of best practices
• Bachelor/engineering degree (preferred: mechatronics / electrical / mechanical)
• 2-3 years of experience in the international company within the engineering tests field.
• Reading technical documentation skills
• Expertise of using measurement tools
• Good command of English
• Independence and good organizational skills (time management).
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Lodz, Poland|