Interfacio provides a unique, global and specialist recruitment service within the Audio, Music, Broadcast and Film technology sectors. We identify and introduce suitably qualified and experienced commercial, technical and management personnel to our clients.
With a core expertise and experience in Professional-Audio, Film & Video, Music Technology, and Live Sound, we are able to leverage our understanding of technology manufacturing, sales and marketing within the increasingly integrated and merging media technology landscape that is dominated by IT/IP networking, proprietary hardware and software systems and user interface solutions. We use our own wealth of industry knowledge and experience to find the right fit for both our candidates and our clients.
Audio Electronics Developer Job Description
In your position as Audio Electronics Developer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take on a key role designing and developing audio electronics for a leading brand of professional loudspeakers.
- Define product specifications in conjunction with other R&D team members and product management.
- Take key decisions regarding the technology roadmap and design strategy for new products.
- Travel abroad and liaise with external and offshore suppliers.
This is a small and friendly R&D team, where honesty is valued, ideas are shared, and knowledge is used to reach the best solutions in terms of quality and cost. Based in Germany you will be living in a large, cosmopolitan city, with endless social and cultural opportunities.
Why should you apply?
You’re an enthusiastic about your work and have a keen interest in audio and speaker system design. You want to take on an opportunity that will make the most of your creativity and innovative ideas, working in a team of experienced engineers for a reputable, internationally recognised brand.
Audio Electronics Developer Job Requirements
What do you need?
- BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of three years experience in the design of analog audio circuitry and audio amplifier development, knowledge of DSP hardware development and design, and strong pcb design and layout skills in a manufacturing environment.
- A record of bringing successful audio products to market in a manufacturing company
- A natural ability to communicate with your colleagues, within the engineering team, supporting product manufacturing, and externally.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and preferably also in German.
Audio Electronics Developer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below.
European work entitlement is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Audio Electronics Developer Summary
Analog Power Supply
Electronics / Components
PCB design / testing
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||electronics, engineer, audio, amplifier, DSP, analogue, PCB, manufacturing, OEM, development, design, loudspeakers