TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Vehicle Quality department, as part of the Quality Function of Toyota Motor Europe is responsible for detecting, prioritising and promoting technical resolutions for all quality related concerns that may occur on Toyota & Lexus vehicles in Europe. One of the teams within this department is the campaign team, that handles field actions, such as recalls, customer satisfaction campaigns, etc. This involves preparing the necessary parts, tools, repair procedures etc. and launching them across our National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSC) in Europe.
In order to strengthen our technical campaign operations, we are looking for a young, motivated engineer with a good level of database handling knowledge, who is passionate about vehicles, enjoys working in a dynamic and international team.
Your responsibilities include:
* Preparation of future field action materials; including service parts, special tools, technical information, warranty documentation, and other related documents
* Ensure timely launch of field actions to our European National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSC)
* Follow-up, visualize and promote implementation progress upscale at NMSC
* Propose operational kazien, including system improvement
* Education: Bachelor or Master, preferably with Automotive Engineering background
* Work experience: You have at least 2 to 3 years experience working either in the After-sales or Quality organization of an automotive company or equivalent. You have good level understanding of the technology & repair procedures performed on motor vehicles. Having some dealer operation understanding is an asset.
* Mind-set: Logical, analytical, objective and fact-driven
* Computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word proficiency. Using MS Access or other database handling software, along with data analysis skills is an asset
* You are fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing). Knowing other European languages is an asset
* You are passionate about cars, and vehicle technologies
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|