ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Project Lead DUV/YieldStar
Do you have excellent analytical skills and do you have a strong track record in Project management? Can you drive self-starting projects and be able to convince multiple stakeholders on the need of your project. If so, ASML is looking for people like you to join our Customer Support Field Factory World-Wide DUV (Deep UV) and YieldStar Install & Relocation Program group.
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. The CS Field Factory System Install & Relocations YieldStar project leader is the key player to drive efficiency and effectivity as part of a worldwide program group.
In the role as The CS Field Factory System Install & Relocations YieldStar Project Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Initiate, drive and manage efficiency and effectivity via a (structural) improvement program for CS FF DUV/YieldStar Installs & Relocations
- Monitor and Report proactively by managing the operations, support escalations and follow-up with learnings (learning organization)
- Blueprint, Operational Level Agreements and Way-of-Working alignment with stakeholders (among others: Account Teams, Linkou Factory, Logistics, Marketing and Central planning )
- Set-up training programs to build-up and secure skills and knowledge in CS FF execution teams
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable.
- Master’s degree plus 2 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience
- Experience in project management is highly valued
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Problem solving skills with a structural approach
- Self-starter capabilities and flexibility to a changing environment
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information (analytical skills)
- Team player and result oriented
- Able to influence without power
- Helicopter view and stress resistant
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different multi-cultural and difficult working environments
Context of the position
Field Factory is part of the Customer Support Organization. Field Factory consists of EUV, Upgrades Installs & Relocations. You will report to the Program Manager Field Factory Install & Relocation DUV/YieldStar
Travel can be required for 20%-30% (short trips during the year) of the time
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next