ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Test Architect Metrology
Do you want to play an important role in testing our highly advanced and extremely complex Metrology systems and push boundaries, set new standards and make the impossible, possible – every day?
Do you possess technical leadership and can you influence your stakeholders to deploy software test strategies and test methods?
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. For example, one such module (a wafer stage), accelerates faster than a fighter jet to enable the ASML machine to position a silicon wafer in less than a second, with nanometer accuracy!
As well as using metrology systems to position wafers, ASML also uses metrology systems to measure and compensate for sub-nanometer inaccuracies that inevitably creep in due to material imperfections, temperature fluctuations, and/or atmospheric pressure changes. To achieve such challenging results, the best metrology systems ever imagined are required.
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to define a test strategy for the functional cluster including a roadmap how to realize this strategy.
The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Define a test strategy according the departments’ test strategy approach
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, ASML priorities and changes to the software design
- Anchor the test strategy within projects by performing an exemplary role within the context of projects and inspire and coach developers
- Assists the group lead by performing software quality assessments and reports the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis
Master or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- A proven track record with test strategies and testing in software development in a multidisciplinary setting is required
- Experience with Context-Driven Testing methodologies
- You have experience in leading a team
- Agile way of working
- Coping with legacy software
- Preferably you have knowledge/experience of C / C++, MATLAB, Python and Linux
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You are a critical thinker and pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors. You express creative and innovative thinking and get energy from pioneering new ground.
Context of the position
This position is within the Software Metrology Department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|