ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Technical Manager / GroupLeader Development & Engineering Job Description
As a Technical Manager/Group leader of a discipline or functional group within the sector development & Engineering you lead and manage a group of professionals in a specific area of expertise. The group in question focuses primarily on the precision mechanics.
Context of the position
- Manage resources (typically 25 people) in the group, often involving also a number of Team-leaders acting as first line managers within your group under your supervision.
- Define and implement the competence and resource roadmap for his group and implements it.
- Interact with project leaders in the development programs and allocation of staff in line with program needs. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Manage the delivery of designs that meet the requirements stated by the ASML product development programs. This involves activities such as reviews of technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and project management decision documents, coaching of group members.
- Work with co-developers and external staff supplying parties to enable and manage development projects on site at ASML or at co-developers sites.
- As function owner, you will:
- Take responsibility for the Functional Competence (FC) related hardware
- Contribute to the roadmap
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
ASML - Technical Manager / GroupLeader Development & Engineering Job Requirements
Technical University or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Precision Engineering, Opto-mechanics.
- 10 years experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline.
- Experience in specification, architecture and design of mechanical/mechatronic systems, preferably in a machine environment.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals either as project manager or line manager.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting and be a team player.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
- Strong analytical skills
ASML - Technical Manager / GroupLeader Development & Engineering Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Technical Manager / GroupLeader Development & Engineering Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next