We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changingproducts. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Head of (m/f/d) Application Development Job Description
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CCO (Chief Commercial Officer) Community has responsibility for innovation management, supply chain management, and the commercial activities of our business units. This includes the Polyurethanes, Polycarbonates, and Coatings, Adhesives, and Specialties segments.
For us, innovations and trends like 3D printing are a key to sustainable growth. With our material developments we want to create added value for our customers, partners and society – in line with our mission to make the world a brighter place. In order to keep pace with this emerging technology you will strengthen our very dynamic global team.
WHO YOU ARE
- In your new role you will be the Global Lead (m/f/d) of a cross functional and cross regional team and will be responsible for building up sustainable application development expertise in the field of 3D-printing
- You will align all application development activities with our business strategy and work closely with Business Development and R&D
- You will secure technology and know-how transfer across all regions as well as drive the extension of our technical labs
- Furthermore, you will steer and coordinate regional application development projects
- Technical support of customers and partners along the value chain is one of your tasks
- You will scout and benchmark within the AM industry (representing Covestro at industry trade shows & conferences)
- You have a university degree in engineering or similar qualification with long term work experience preferably in the 3D printing industry
- You have excellent leadership, intercultural and communication skills, a selfassured personality with high social competence
- You have sound presentation, project management and prioritization skills
- You have a strategic and analytical thinking as well as the ability to manage complex situations
- Furthermore, you have an open and creative mindset with experience in inspiring and motivating teams
- Proven track record in customer interaction is a plus
- The command of your English is excellent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply'
button or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Ms Sevda Yilmaz Phone: +49 214 6009 6411.Country
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.Keywords: Vacancy, full-time, Leverkusen, Global Lead, Engineering.
Head of (m/f/d) Application Development Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Leverkusen , Germany
||Vacancy, full-time, Leverkusen, Global Lead, Engineering.
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next