ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Test Integration Engineer Alignment Optical Module Job Description
Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team which operates together with the USA? Do you have a pragmatic attitude? Are you flexible, proactive and responsible person who has experience in the field of integration? Then we are looking for you!
To seamless integrate and support remotely developed modules and being a liaison between Veldhoven (NL) and Wilton (USA, CT). The holder of the position reports to the group leader in the D&E Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven and is operational within multidisciplinary projects actually running in Wilton, CT, USA.
Context of the position
- Be an ambassador for the US based organization
- Support and integrate in the US developed hardware and software for alignment optical module
- Execute test plans on VHV located hardware
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams
- Operational control of test set-ups
- Interfacing with engineers of other departments (electronics, mechanics, imaging, measurement, etc.) and US colleagues.
- Contributing in the documentation of requirement, design, test and FMEA.
- Supportive toward Proto, Pilot and Volume production
- Flexibility with respect to working times
- Traveling will be applicable (up to 2-3 times in a year)
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and
the design of the ASML products.
The Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven group is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
The Optical Sensors & Metrology Department Group in Wilton is a multi-discipline engineering team which define, develop and support optical / photonic sensor systems and/or test equipment used within ASML’s photolithography and/or metrology equipment. These systems typically include light sources, detectors, optical / electro-optical components, fiber optics, electronics and signal processing SW. Understanding the components in their relation to the sensor system function and understanding the interaction with the rest of the metrology or lithography system is of fundamental importance.
Test Integration Engineer Alignment Optical Module Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Practical experience with electronics, mechatronics
- Rootcause analysis/ Troubleshooting systems and Diagnostics
- Datamining & data interpretation
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of laser systems, optics and electronics is preferred
- Team player
- Good communicational and organizational skills is a prerequisite
- Structural & systematic work approach,
- Strong analytical skills
- Eager to acquire new knowledge
- Be able to communicate on different levels of abstraction
- Proactive and Assertive
- Stress resilient
Test Integration Engineer Alignment Optical Module Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Test Integration Engineer Alignment Optical Module Summary
Electro optical communication
0 - 2 years
||VHV, FMEA, Matlab, data, Microsoft Office, physics, mechanical, electrical, optical,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next