SKF Maintenance Products is a dynamic unit which has been providing the bearing market with maintenance and lubrication solutions and products for forty years. A team of 35 people with entrepreneurial mind-set serves bearing users worldwide. The position we are offering represents the advantages of working within a small team, yet in an international environment. We are based at the SKF Business & Technology Park, Nieuwegein in the Netherlands.
Researcher - Firmware Job Description
In this role, you will be working in multiple R&D projects. In accordance with project needs, your main responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Have an active role in development and implementation of new technology by taking a leading technical role in the development of firmware. This concerns requirement definitions, product architecture and detailed design.
- Apply structured and modular methods to ensure re-usability, maintainability and easy transfer to product development.
- Knowledge with application software related to embedded systems. (e.g. to enable unit and system tests and to port algorithms from PC to specific target platforms.)
- Receive, review and challenge work done by external partners.
- Manage software competence within the department and ensure good collaboration with peers from other SKF development groups.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative and well-equipped R&D environment, which is part of a large, successful company with an excellent reputation. You will join a team of well-motivated colleagues and will have a lot of international contacts. We look forward to see you develop as a professional who creates a career in SKF and we will support your steps. Of course, our employment conditions are competitive.
Researcher - Firmware Job Requirements
- Master's degree in Electrical or Software Engineering with a focus on embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of the following software languages: C, C++.
- Knowledge of ARM, Microchip (PIC) based platforms running with or without RTOS.
- Good understanding of (wireless / battery powered) sensor systems and affinity with mechanical systems and signal processing.
- Knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins, Qt.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You have good communication and writing skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience with working in teams using SCRUM.s
Researcher - Firmware Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Researcher - Firmware Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||SCRUM, Software Engineering, C, C++, GIT, Jenkins, Qt, ARM, embedded systems