For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
Trainer Yamaha Products / Trainer Developer Job Description
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
The purpose of this position is to assist with developing and determining the learning & development direction regarding all Yamaha products for the short and medium term, in order to manage the development of the training content, develop training materials and organize & execute TTT sessions, so that the distributor and/or external trainers can provide high quality training to their dealers. Through training we increase dealers’ skills to carry out quicker services and repairs, increased customer satisfaction and improve Yamaha after sales turnover with better dealer profitability.
- Independently enable the European distributor trainers and/or external trainers to give high quality trainings to their dealers and increase the student motivation by developing, promoting, implementing and maintaining a standardized After sales training system.
- Develop, build and distribute standardized training packages and procedure guides, manuals, hardware and techniques.
- Organize trainings according to the annual training schedule and equip other trainers with all the necessary tools/material to carry out each training session.
- Train, give advice and support the distributors where required.
- Support the service Administration Coordinator with the administration of the complete European Learning Management System for all European web- based trainings.
- Assist Service Coordinator PV with Product Quality issues and by providing support to technical questions and information from Distributors, Factories or YME Divisions.
- As a part of the global education strategy, develop, promote and organise the European Technician Grand Prix. Coordinate preparations, material developments and execution. Support distributors and YMC for national events and World Technician Grand Prix.
Trainer Yamaha Products / Trainer Developer Job Requirements
- Relevant Bachelor degree (PTH- Automotive, or Automotive engineering supplemented with a didactical testimonial);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in the Motorcycle/Automotive industry;
- Experience with E-learning development & Learning management system are considered as a real asset;
- Excellent didactical skills with the ability to train / coach other trainers
- Fluent in English (in both writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, result driven, enthusiastic, pro-active, hands on and well organized;
- Affinity with our products and our business is an advantage; MC driving license;
- Flexible attitude towards working hours and prepared to travel abroad
Trainer Yamaha Products / Trainer Developer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Trainer Yamaha Products / Trainer Developer Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Trainer, Training Development, Automotive, Automotive Engineering, E-learning Development, Learning Management, Coach