TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Senior Engineer Vehicle Regulations Job Description
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
TME Research and Development is responsible to plan, develop and produce attractive, superior quality vehicles matching European market requirements. The Technical Affairs Planning Division is a team of 18 people handling Regulatory Affairs and Vehicle Safety Research. For our Regulation activities we are looking for a Senior Engineer Regulation
- You will act as a Regulation expert in Exhaust emission, CO2 and air quality
- You will assess the impact of current and future Regulations on our future vehicles' Power Train together with your peers in Japan and engineers in our European R&D centre.
- You will define comments and prepare position papers
- You will represent Toyota in the respective Regulation working groups of Vehicle Manufacturer associations
- You will communicate and negotiate with the relevant stakeholders during the rule making process.
- You will assess strategic policy area's to anticipate future Regulation trends
Senior Engineer Vehicle Regulations Job Requirements
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- You are fluent in English (TME business language). French and German are an asset
- You have a master degree in Engineering
- You have good knowledge of vehicle technology and 6-10 years of relevant experience in automotive
- You have diplomatic and strong negotiation skills
- You have an open personality able to work in an independent way and with hands-on mentality experience in information management is an asset
- You have good knowledge of (Office) computer skills
- You are willing to travel 15-20% of your working time
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- have a creative mind and passion for cars.
- have excellent communication skills both towards internal and external parties
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Senior Engineer Vehicle Regulations Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Senior Engineer Vehicle Regulations Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Vlaanderen, , Belgium
||R&D, futur vehicles, air quality, CO2, Regulation Expert, automotive, mechanical engineering