ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Lean Transformation Manager Job Description
To be able to grow to a 10 billion company we need to assure the Quality of our products and services, and doing so in most efficient way for the customer and for us. These breakthroughs will are also increase the customer satisfaction.As a Lean Transformation Manager you will support the change journey of Lean/Operational Excellence in ASML in a sustainable way.You will provide support to the line organization through coaching, planning, execution and providing follow up on the LEAN deployment activities.
This requires a detailed co-ordination of the projects and additional change management elements, training and coaching, event planning and execution & follows up of improvement team and their leadership.The results of the deployments (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management teams. As a Lean Transformation manager you will respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for LEAN/Operational Excellence thinking.
As a Lean Transformation Manager you will:
Context of the position
- Help to set up the governance and supporting structures to deploy LEAN/Operational Excellence in the organization. This will be done on close communication with the existing LEAN deployment team and program manager.
- Support the project teams and daily operational teams in executing the LEAN/Operational excellence principles and continuous improvement initiatives
- Coach and guide leadership, teams and line management in so called Leaders Kaizen, Project Kaizen and Daily Kaizen initiatives.
- Initiate and facilitate Kaizen events for problem solving activities, Value Stream Design events and daily operational reviews in which the teams prepare and execute improvement initiatives and secure the realization of the identified and expected benefits
- Be a change agent and use your coaching and change management skills to implement breakthrough improvements in the teams and secure sustainable application of the identified solutions.
- Train employees in LEAN/Operational Excellence and assure adherence to the agreed way of working and standards used.
- Provide best practice sharing in order to increase the knowledge on LEAN/Operational Excellence in ASML
The Lean Transformation Manager works in close communication with the Business Line Deep Ultra Violet (DUV) and you will report directly to a staff member.
ASML - Lean Transformation Manager Job Requirements
- Experienced (Master) Black Belt with tangible waste reduction project experienced
- Bachelor/ Master degree (in Business Administration or technical background)
- + 5 yrs experience in Project/Program or portfolio management
- Preferably certified in Lean Six Sigma, Prince2, IPMA-D, IPMA PMO, PM-Bok or similar
- Experience in LEAN/Operational Excellence deployment or application
- Experience in a project environment (Lean thinking in a support organization)
- Led improvements preferably in a technical environment
- Experience with training groups in the LEAN/ Operational Excellence philosophy;
- Additional relevant experience Change management and continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) project management is a preference
- Analytical and hands-on
- Understand and can influence team dynamics
- Change and breakthrough mentality
- Excellent communicator at all levels (able to adjust communication style based on audience)
- Excellent in facilitation and coaching
- Enthusiastic presenter
- Good listener
- Able to influence without hierarchical power
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
- Networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members on the shop-floor to Senior Managers
- Be able to deliver fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required
- Have the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power)
- Can train others
- Show the ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity
- Detailed oriented self-starter, process minded, hands-on
ASML - Lean Transformation Manager Application Information
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Lean Transformation Manager Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years