ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Business Engineer EUV Factory Job Description
Continuously increase the ASML profit by:
1. Initiating and supporting improvements in both the organization and design of the Order Fulfillment Process and
2. Executing and improving the supporting processes with the aim to optimize the overall use of all production factors in manufacturing.
- Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for Managers, Directors and Senior Vice President (depending on seniority).
- Facilitate, initiate and carry out improvement projects with regard to EUV factory related processes.
- Manage the process of human resource planning (medium / long term).
- Facilitate Manufacturing target setting process and definition of reporting
ASML - Business Engineer EUV Factory Job Requirements
Bachelor / Master in Industrial Engineering & Management Science / Technical Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of practical Industrial Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of production (control) processes in a highly technological environment.
- Experience with change management within production-organizations required.
- Preference experienced with IT-systems in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP BO).
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels.
- Strong communicator in Dutch (is a MUST) and English with strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytic capability, able to set up structures, thinks in processes, accurate.
- Consultancy skills.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
ASML - Business Engineer EUV Factory Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Business Engineer EUV Factory Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years