ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Project Lead - EUV Job Description
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA.
Plan and Prioritize:
Manage Project Structure:
- Creates and uses detailed project plan (deliverables, who, when)
- Defines deliverables for project members
- Defines clear and quantifiable priorities
Delegate and Follow Up:
- Is able to identify resources needed for proper project delivery and escalateswhen not available
- Is able to make planning and available resources
- Is able to propose governance structure for project
- Is able to challenge the assignment and agree on SMART deliverables
- Budget responsible: Is able to make estimate on necessary days and manpower needed and monitor day spending stays within day budget
- Ensures project team meetings take place at regular basis
- Has regular progress reporting to stakeholders / sponsors / project team
- Understands proper escalation paths and solve basic road blocks
Manage Risks and Customer Requirements:
- Allocates work and appoints owners to logical "buckets" of deliverables in line with team structure
- Checks if deliverables are finalized on time and in budget - intervenes where needed
- Keeps daily control, asks for help when resources cannot deliver
- Is able to assess and address risk based on input project members
- Is able to understand operational risks within own scope
- Is able to clearly define what resources are necessary to get WBS elements done
- Is able to clearly communicates what effort is expected from resources
- Knows way in organization to get the right resources available
Project Lead - EUV Job Requirements
Bachelor degree in business or engineering required or equivalent experience Masters degree preferred.
Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex processes. At least 5+ years’ work experience as a Project Leader
Achieve Great Results:
Shape the Future:
- Takes full ownership to overcome obstacles in his project and to realize a successful project (in time / on budget)
- Drives for high quality in all aspects of the team.
- Learns from feedback and mistakes from the past (other site) or make best judgment based on one's experience from the present customer.
Motivate Others and Cooperate:
- Understands needs of internal customer (project) and external customer and acts effectively on these needs (e.g. by communicating these needs to VHV project team.
- From customer's point of view, convince VHV project team.
Context of the position
- Effective Communication
- Is able to lead collaborative problem solving session
- Strong team player
- Strategic Thinker Leverage Own Strengths:
- Is able to make field (customer) oriented decisions for one project with medium "unknowns"
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
Project Lead - EUV Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Project Lead - EUV Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||Hillsboro - OR, United States
||VHV, effective communication, Strategic Thinker Leverage Own Strength
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next