TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Project Management division:
Project management dept is responsible for managing new Vehicle and Engine projects from the initial concept stage all the way to the final volume production launch through interacting with all related departments in the Toyota organization.
* You will be part of a team responsible for managing project master schedule that covers all key development and production preparation activities towards successful start of production
* You will be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of design changes to support new product launch and existing product improvement (including visits in Toyota vehicle or engine plants).
* You will be learning how to work with many departments in the organization to actively drive problem solving through a team working approach in line with the Toyota way.
* You will cover daily support activities as well as mid-term and long term activities through tailored objectives in line with the business needs.
* Recently obtained a university degree either in Business Administration or Engineering
* You are a career starter: less than 18 months of work experience excluding internships
* Knowledge of an Engineering / Manufacturing organization and information systems (e.g. during internships) is an asset but not mandatory
* Strong communication and at ease with making presentations also to higher management
* Assertive diplomatic personality
* Analytical mind able to show an understanding of cross-divisional links and priorities
* Taking responsibility and not afraid to show leadership and ownership
* Able to show the skills and understanding expected for a project management role
* Well-organized, structured, able to meet deadlines
* Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset
* Eager to learn and develop, and to accept challenging assignments
* Adapting quickly and open to an international and multicultural working environment
* Familiar with MS Office - an advanced knowledge of Access and Excel is a real benefit
* Fluent in English, every other language will be considered as an asset.
* You have a valid driving license
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Vlaanderen, , Belgium|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next