ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Would you like to work within the SCM Transformation Center and add value to process development and project optimization with an ASML wide scope? Will you make SCM a LEAN sector? Then this could be your next job!
Our mission is to transform ASML Supply chain management into a pace setting, highly effective, and fit for future operating unit. Focus is driving process development and supporting systems improvements according our agreed roadmap & priority. As part of our team, you will be driving the implementation of LEAN within Supply Chain Management as part of the ASML-wide roll-out of LEAN.
You are supporting teams and team leads on daily kaizen and project kaizen; you train and coach them on LEAN methodologies. You drive sustainable growth of lean 'way of working' in Supply Chain Management, across all sectors, and you deploy a consistent use of methodology across hierarchical and process divisions. You work together with the lean experts across all SCM sectors, and take a leading role in lean deployments and project kaizens.
Your activities include:
Value stream mapping, facilitates kaizen events, Voice of the customer-workshops, prepares value stream analysis, TL, GL-coaching on daily kaizen. Drives continuous improvement of standards, quality assurance of SOP's, supports connecting teams in the value chain, supports and drives cross team best practice sharing, supporting visual management, gives feedback on lean practices.
• Hand-on experience of improvement projects, i.e. labor hour reduction, cycle time reduction, value stream map.
• A believer of Lean, kaizen, continuous improvement. A gemba-go-er
• Industrial Engineering Bachelor/ Master Degree with 8 yrs experience in Lean Manufacturing environment, has a general understanding of technical topics.
• English communication skill/ability is mandatory to link with headquarter LEAN program and Global LEAN Competence Center as well as promoting Linkou Factory.
• A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
• Experience in Lean deployment. Familiar with Kaizen Institute Lean Model is a plus.
• Has the ability to use a range of different influencing techniques with good communication skill cover all organizational level (shop floor to management)
• Experienced in provide training, coaching and facilitate kinds of lean workshop.
• Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages, teleconference call.
• Able to do Value stream mapping, facilitates kaizen events, voice of the customer-workshops, prepares value stream analysis.
• Drives continuous improvement of standards, quality assurance of SOP’s.
• Good visual management knowledge and skill.
• Able to deal with resistance or challenge on lean value when leading the culture
change You are a detailed oriented self-starter, process minded, hands-on, you are able to be dealing and cope with project management and present improvements or tradeoffs.
You are a trusted advisor to the SCM staff. You have a broad experience in LEAN methodologies, preferably within and outside ASML.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Compliance & security
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||Industrial, Engineering, Bachelor/ Master Degree, LEAN,|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next