ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Lean Expert Job Description
ASML Operations has embarked on the road to operational excellence through the lean deployment program. This major transformation requires a detailed co-ordination of program and change management elements, training and coaching, event planning, execution and follow up.Are you the Daily Kaizen pillar lead we are looking for? Than we look forward talking to you!
As a Lean Master you will co-lead this Lean transformation within ASML Operations towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on customer satisfaction, quality performance and waste reduction according to the deployment roadmap.
We ask you to:
- Provide in-depth knowledge on value stream design, total flow management, problem solving techniques to strengthen the knowledge level within ASML Ops;
- Support the line organization in their lean deployment activities with your expertise;
- Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams;
- Build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts.
The Lean Master acts as an ambassador of the Lean deployment model and ensures its effective implementation across ASML Ops, coaches ASML Ops sectors organizations to achieve a true Lean thinking culture shift, constantly challenge the status quo and be the role model for Lean thinking.Job Description
Key Areas of responsibility:
- In this role as Lean Master, you guide multiple ASML Ops sectors through the Lean deployment methodology, achieving aggressive improvement targets;
- Advance the Lean competency of the organization through teaching, coaching and oversight of local Lean Experts;
- Grow the Lean deployment standards in the specific area of value stream design, total flow management and problem solving;
- Build a comprehensive Lean training curriculum and academy;
- Drive best practice sharing and learning throughout the Lean community of ASML;
- Train and coach Lean experts and other practitioners;
- Capture, document and share best practice, transferring knowledge across deployment sites and cross sector.
Lean Expert Job Requirements
Technical degree and Masters of Engineering or Business
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Extensive multi-site Lean deployment experience is an absolute prerequisite, with experience in high tech/ low volume industries and customer service environment a plus;
- Ability to teach, coach and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work at strategic levels, helping a business define priorities and opportunities, and at tactical levels, executing projects;
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) or change/ project management experience;
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
- Is able to listen to others issues and can work in team;
- Has experience is setting up large scale training programs and curricula. Can train others;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required;
- Great networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members on the shop-floor to Senior Managers;
- The ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity;
- A belief in 'walking the talk' and working as a member of a team;
Context of the position
- Handling details;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Can-do mentality;
The Lean Master position is 100% dedicated to the Operations lean deployment as a fulltime member of the Central Lean Team and will report directly in to the Operations Lean Program Director. The Central Lean Team is the competency group that provides in-depth lean knowledge by safeguarding all lean standards within ASML:
- Lean deployment model;
- Standards for lean experts and hiring & selection process;
- Curriculum, training and certification;
- Change & Communication plan;
- Knowledge database – best practice sharing;
Lean Expert Application Information
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Lean Expert Summary
0 - 2 years
||Lean deployment methodology, high tech/ low volume industries,
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next