ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Business Control of Taiwan - Hsinchu Job Description
- Eager to manage a business that generates Eur > 2 bln in average annual revenue in Taiwan
- Enjoys driving teams to make better decisions and holding them accountable for execution
- Offers people workable & creative alternatives instead of just saying no
- Able and willing to speak up and team player
The business control, while reporting directly to the Finance Director of Taiwan, is responsible for working directly with ASML Taiwan’s Account Teams and Customer Support (CS) Teams to manage all financial and contractual aspects of ASML’s commercial operations in Taiwan.Job Description
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the finance lead in setting up commercial deals with Taiwanese customers, ensuring risks and rewards for ASML and customer are clear and mutually beneficial.
- Ensuring we execute on these deals by reporting compelling business insights, aimed at driving actions as opposed to informing us about the past. This can be broken down into 3 main activities: (i) Target / objectives setting. Ensure the selection of relevant and smart objectives that support ASML long term value creation. Targets needs to drive quality improvement rather than solely compliance checks. (ii) Set up and consolidation of management information relevant to the organization’s progress against these objectives. (iii) Drive corrective actions and intervention by managers to continuously improve future performance.
- Recommend and implement creative out of the box options and alternatives for improving the financial and contractual terms of sales proposals, as well as dealing with issue resolution that emerge while executing deals.
- Key financial objectives include ensuring we reach our guided revenues, margins and cash flows.
- Interface and align between “front- office” Sales/CS operations (i.e. Account Managers, CS Managers, Sales/CS Control, Legal, Contracts) and supporting “back-office” functions (i.e. Sales/CS Accounting, Back-office accounting, and Corp. Financial Planning).
- Prepare and monitor the Sales/CS budgets and provide required support to the Sales/CS organizations for preparing for monthly operational review meetings.
- Assist in implementation and oversight of corporate initiatives impacting the Sales/CS organizations (i.e. liquidity initiative cost of ownership).
Business Control of Taiwan - Hsinchu Job Requirements
- Master degree or above in Business Administration/ Finance & Accounting
- Strong Financial and Business Management Skills: The role calls for someone with strong strategic abilities, able to envision alternatives for a complex business and foster critical evaluation on the part of the business heads.
- Exceptional Communications Skills: The individual must be an outstanding communicator with the members of the management team, customers and other senior managers.
- Leadership Abilities: The candidate is expected to provide functional and business leadership through his/her financial acumen and business experience. This involves active management of the business in real time, not just reporting the performance after the fact.
- Impeccable Values and Ethics: The ideal candidate will embody the strong corporate values of diversity, equal opportunity, attention to individuals and people, and commitment to local communities.
- International Experience: For the long-term career development with ASML, the successful candidate will need to relocate to take on leadership positions in Europe or Asia. Thus, it is important that the candidate have had experience with or at least sensitivity to working across cultures.
- Team Building Skills: The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to build strong and open working relationships characterized by mutual respect between managers, peers and subordinates within the organization.
- Industry expertise: A fit with ASML corporate culture (speak up, also to senior management), and meeting the creativity and problem solving requirements are much more important than any knowledge of the Semiconductor industry. A curiosity to learn to understand the industry is essential.
Business Control of Taiwan - Hsinchu Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Business Control of Taiwan - Hsinchu Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||Finance & Accounting, Business Administration, reporting, “front- office” Sales/CS operations
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next