ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Business Alignment & Relationship Development
• Manages business alignment for customer accounts by identifying gaps in
customer expectation and ASML’s offerings and working to reduce those gaps.
• Develops and maintains an excellent customer relationship to ensure ASML’s
position as the continued vendor of choice. This is accomplished by creating
strong interface between multiple levels of the customer and ASML including
engineering, purchasing, planning, R&D / D&E, management, operations,
accounting, finance, product groups and marketing, corporate auditors, deal
structure team, legal/contract, etc.
• Conveys a strong understanding of the customer’s expectation; recognizes the
business linkages and strategies with present and future customers’ needs
effectively to ensure customer satisfaction and account profitability.
Business Goals & Strategy
• Helps to develop clear goals and success factors directly linked to the
achievement of the Global business strategies long term and short term as they
relate to applicable accounts.
• Ensures ASML strategies are translated into specific objectives, action plans
and metrics for the local Account.
• Assigns clear accountabilities to the local Account Team by providing
• Proactively looks for ways to improve value, quality, and service to existing
customers through appropriate relationships and feedback mechanisms.
• Looks for ways to develop and build potential new customers and markets for
Account Escalation Support
• Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of
activities with Customer Support to ensure integrated customer account
• It is an escalation channel in the account team.
• Gets involved if any issues (technical & non-technical) cannot be resolved
in the normal functional channel (such as CS escalation), to ensure the
appropriate priority is given to the issue.
• Balances the customer’s needs verses ASML's resource/priority.
• Proactively looks for ways to improve value, quality and service to customers
through appropriate relationships and feedback mechanisms.
• Develops and inputs accurate sales forecast for applicable accounts and ASML management.
• Gathers and communicates customer and market information to ASML management and
• Negotiates sales and CS purchase contracts including pricing and T&C with
customers within ASML guidelines.
• Manage sales order to closure.
• Ensures that all quotation orders and all other customer communication are to
be handled promptly and accurate.
Minimum 10 years proven record in B2B sales management in SEMI/capital equipment industry
Experienced in managing domestic and global customers in an advantage
Strong leadership competent, influencing and presentation skills
0 - 2 years
|Job Location:||Hefei, China|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next
Deadline: 5th February 2024
Job reference (ID): 16196