ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Customer Support Engineer Job Description
- Install equipment at customer's locations, including equipment with new features, unload components, inspect for damage, assemble, align and test.
- Analyze applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications.
- Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
- Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
- Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
- Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment.
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Act as a resource for users on routine malfunctions.
- Advise users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions and may recommend changes in user procedures.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports.
- Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis.
- Provide if appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML or local personnel as necessary.
- Should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Can work flexibly, can accept overtime working
- Have initiative to communicate with colleagues and learn from them
- Can accept manager/leader’s arrangement based on company business needs
- Knowledge of safety procedures required.
Customer Support Engineer Job Requirements
Position requires a BS degree in an engineering field or equivalent experience, mechanical aptitude, and knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, semiconductor processes, relevant software, and related.
Sufficient oral and written English level
Customer Support Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Customer Support Engineer Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next