ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
The sector Manufacturing is responsible for second line support in the production of scanners. PAS Manufacturing at Linkou Factory, is responsible for used PAS system re-manufacturing and spare part repair.
• Solve production disturbances (DN/SO) escalated by SIE technicians during the refurbishment & field installation activities in a timely manner.
• Escalate unsolved disturbances to the next line of production support as required with the clarity of what is required for an effective problem solving process.
• Support the maintenance of operational documentation to meet ASML and ISO requirements
• Support the continuous improvement and optimization of the Refurbishment operation, including the interfaces with other internal and external organizations.
To solve disturbances escalated by shop floor engineers in SIE team in ASML production environment.
• To escalate unsolved disturbances to the next line of production support in Production Engineering team in MPS Engineering department
• To engage in the activities, in ASML production environment, of continuous improvement to contribute in ASML’s efforts of becoming world class semiconductor equipment manufacturer.
Bachelor/Master degree in the Engineering discipline from university
• Experience : 0 - 5 years
• Trouble shooting experience from semiconductor industry is a plus
• Proven records of problem solving skill
• Knowledge in factory refurbishment sequences or proven records/capability of learning complex subjects in 6 month time frame
• Ability to communicate in English & Mandarin
• Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
• Analytical skills
• Helicopter view
• Flexible but result driven
• Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Context of the position
• Reports to : VIS Team Leader in MPS Manufacturing
• Interfaces : Internal: Logistics, Test of PAS MFG, FASY of PAS MFG, PAS Engineering, Quality, MOS, and Facilities.
External: Minimal external interfaces are required.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next
Deadline: 30th July 2023
Job reference (ID): 16719