ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Do you get energy from planning and managing high tech shipments?
Would you like to be an important part of the supply chain process of ASML?
Do you get the best results while working under pressure?
The LSO Freight Operations team manages the shipments of ASML Capital Equipment to our customers all over the world, including our latest EUV systems with leading edge technology. These are hundreds of shipments with highly sensitive, valuable material with a large volume requiring specialized shipment planning, preparation and control.
If this appeals to you this might be the job for you.
It is your job to make sure that ASML Capital equipment and spare parts are shipped on time. This means you are in charge of planning, pre-booking, execution, and following up the shipments with 3PL’s over ocean, land and air. You will perform these activities in cooperation with many internal stakeholders e.g. production planning, sales department and field install teams. You will continuously look for improvements in the shipping process and as such you will also be assigned to project implementation coordinated from ASLM HQ. In this position you will report to the LSO Manager Freight Operations Asia.
• Ship/pack planning
• Align shipment with sales, production and suppliers
• Maintain, monitor, update and communicate the planning
• Pre-book shipments with 3PL’s, freight forwards and carriers and confirm to all the stakeholders
• Create forecast to suppliers to manage capacity together with other supply chain management departments
• Manage the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment via FTZ (Free Trade Zone).
• Monitor production/packing progress
• Create and verify all transportation documentation
• Quality Control.
• Coordinate with every stakeholders and smooth the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment via FTZ. Follow-up:
Administration and reporting:
• Monitor quality of shipment
• Analyze monitoring supervision reports
• Analyze data of our shock/temperature monitor systems
• Monitor and verify shipment cost.
• Upload the required shipping documents into customs system for the import/export customs activities to commercial orders included the capital equipment.
• Cross-country information sharing wrt capital equipment shipment information to support return of transport equipment.
Master +/ Bachelor degree in a supply chain, logistical, business or technical area
• 5-10 years of experience in an operational planning environment
• Experience in 3PL, freight & sea forwarding or transportation industry is a must
• Experience and interest in a high tech environment is a plus.
• Stress-resistant in a high complexity environment
• Affinity with other business processes
• Goal-oriented, flexible and customer-oriented
• Hands-on mentality (action oriented)
• Analytical, you are able to structure your own tasks
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in English.
Context of the position
The LSO Freight department is responsible to organize and operate the global logistics network in line with customer requirements. A flawless distribution network is key for a smooth supply chain. Fast and flexible transportation networks, differentiated warehousing solutions and complex value-added services are some characteristics of our landscape in which we need to store and deliver anything from a tiny box to a huge and sensitive system with leading edge technology. Different requirements towards our supply-chain due to development of our systems, the number of upgrades of systems on customer sites and the need for differentiated service level agreements drive the need for a flexible 3PL network of integrators, freight forwarders, customs brokers and warehouses. Focused on the rapid developments a team of highly educated professionals drives the supply chain infrastructure towards 2020 based on market intelligence, innovations, business needs, 3PL performance and process analytics
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next