ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
The job mission of Taiwan Trade & Customs specialist execute the daily import/export & bonded operation and ensure customs and export control compliance in a manner that minimizes exposures and customs duties and reduce customs process time in the supply chain while complying with TW regulations.
• LSO TW customs team members handle the daily import/export customs and export control activities for more than 3000 import & export shipments every month,
• Handle the daily bonded manufacturing operations and bonded FTZ license maintenances.
• Be responsible for customs AEO and ICP export control compliances in Taiwan.
• Monitor the customs related service providers including customs brokers, warehouse operators and bonded customs system provider and ensure compliance with the license/regulation.
• Work out and manage processes for bonded manufacturing operations and bonded customs system improvements.
• Manage complex intercompany triangle trade setup with customs compliance.
• Good communication skill to well manage the relationship to the internal/external stakeholders
Equivalent College or Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experiences in the International Trade & Customs.
• Licensed with TW bonded operations(Bonded factory & Free Trade Zone) is a MUST.
• Licensed with Taiwan Customs AEO(Authorized Economic Operator) is a MUST.
• Experienced with TW export control ICP(Internal Control Program) program is a MUST.
• Experienced with handling the external TW authority auditing & certification is a MUST.
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
• Experience with SAP is preferred.
• Experience with Tradvan Bonded system is preferred.
• Professional communication and presentation skills.
• Logical thinking with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Process oriented. Able to drive initiates / improvements for processes and procedures.
• Fluent in Mandarin and Englishm
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Linkou, Taiwan|
|Keywords:||Mandarin, TW bonded operations, Taiwan Customs AEO, TW export control ICP, TW authority auditing & certification, SAP, Tradvan Bonded system|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next