ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Are you a strategic thinker and is testing your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to the world's most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud? This might be the right opportunity for you.
As a part of ASML’s D&E Software Interfaces & Computer Systems (SICS) department you will define and improve the software test process and the software test strategy, create and execute the software testing roadmap to improve software testing in ASML.
- Based on internal test assessments determine the way forward to ensure continuous improving test quality. Define the test roadmap to improve software testing on system, sub-system and component/unit level. Together with the other test architect in the sub-systems identify how these improvements are to be implemented, deployed and become part of the standard way of working.
- Define which test frameworks and/or test tools will be used to ensure consistency over the sub-system and components/units, and provide the flexibility required by each development team.
You will work together with another test architect to define the overall test strategy and ensure that over the different system functions the same way of working on software testing is applied.
- On subsystem level you will work together with the software test engineers to improve the existing test cases, by increasing their coverage and/or by automating them to increase efficiency and define new test cases. Together with the project leaders, you ensure the budget becomes available to realize these improvements.
- Lead a small team of testers and a quality engineer within the department in a SAFe environment. (Kanban)
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Relevant test-related training (e.g. ISTQB Advanced).
- At least 10 years work experience in a large-scale, enterprise environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software test architect
- Visible experience of working in a large organization, preferably a SAFe environment.
- Visible experience of keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in software testing.
- Experience with test automation (e.g. BDD) and Python.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be apart of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Context of the position
This position is within the Software Interfaces & Computer Systems (SICS) department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology. Applications sent by email cannot be processed
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree, Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems, Python|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next