ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Working at ASML
We provide the world’s top chipmakers everything they need to create better performing, cheaper semiconductor chips. Simply put: we are an industry leader supporting industry leaders.
As such, you’ll be encouraged to bring your best ideas and act on them. You’ll have the freedom, trust, and support in your field to experiment and solve complex challenges. Things are rarely dull when you’re constantly breaking new ground.
But despite our fast-paced environment at the forefront of tech, we take your work-life balance and wellbeing seriously. A business is only as good as its employees.
So join us, and you’ll be a part of a global collaboration. One that promotes creativity, the inclusion of highly diverse teams, and an exciting and dynamic work environment. Join us, and you’ll be a part of progress.
Supply Reallocation Program Manager Job Description
Are you challenged by managing strategic product transfers in ASML’s supply chain? Would you like to deliver input for ASMLs 2020 strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
The Supply Chain product transfer program manager leads x-functional teams responsible for a number of supply chain transfers within ASMLs supply chain. Focus is to secure ASMLs material needs. Activities of the team include risk assessment, re-design of modules, release of new suppliers and phase in/phase out planning.
The Supply Chain Transfer Professional is responsible for:
- Material availability at all phases of the program: ensuring right quality before and after shipment / ensuring on time delivery during the project
- Set up a full phasing out/transfer product overview including (non) transfer and last buy decisions
- Contribute to best practices among the different tools, way of working and into the program board
- Arrange good cooperation with stakeholders a.o. D&E, Sourcing and Factories
- Deploy decision from decision boards (SPB/SPFT) so all stakeholder are informed and activated
- Support in arranging sufficient FTE for the program execution
- Able to manage project with landing spots at different suppliers and internal teams
Supply Chain Risk Mitigation
- Capacity alignment across n-tier supply chain
- Analyze total past demand phase out supplier and strategize transfer policy
- Proactively execute supply chain risk analysis and execute action plans to mitigate risk
- Manage escalations to solve bottlenecks in supply chain and avoid re-occurrence
- Lead risk mapping sessions and keep track on progress
- Arrange and decide on minimalizing safety stocks
- Set up a full phasing out product overview including (non) transfer and last buy decisions as input for the program
- Define technical release procedure per product category and execute these
- Give solid logistical input on phasing out negotiations to the Sourcing team
- Manage and lead multidisciplinary technical orientated team
- Manage and align with internal and external stakeholders. Set up governance models for the multi-disciplinary team(s).
- Steer a project of high mix-low volume in international transfers context
- Deploy decisions from project boards into the projects and executed implementation
- Steer and guide the logistical and release activities
- Arrange a set up tools and training for proper project execution
- Report KPIs on planning , risk mitigation, budget and FTE usage
Supply Reallocation Program Manager Job Requirements
- MSc degree in Supply Chain Management, (Industrial) Engineering) or Business Administration.
- 5-10+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in high tech, low volume industry
- Experience in re-allocating products
- Experience with supply chain processes in production environment (e.g. supply chain improvements, supplier management, customer service, planning)
- Experience in project management in a high tech environment
Context of the position
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Strong analytical skills
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SNM supply chain Quality and Logistics professionals work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.Other information
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 500 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Check for more information our website www.asml.com/scm
Supply Reallocation Program Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Supply Reallocation Program Manager Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
|| high tech, low volume industry, n-tier supply chain, risk analysis
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next