Weber Beamix, leading manufacturer & supplier of building materials opened a 3D Print factory together with BAM Infra in January 2019. With the opening of this first industrial and commercial 3D concrete printing facility, Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix and BAM Infra have taken the lead and accelerated the technology. After almost 50 years as an independent organization, Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix became part of Top Employer "Saint-Gobain", the largest building materials producer in the world in 2010. Since then, we have combined the atmosphere of a family business with the economies of scale of a multinational. It is important that our employees are comfortable and feel acknowledged in their effort and talents.
We are looking for the personal match to extent our 3D capacity and we would like to get in touch with you if you recognize yourself in the position of:
International 3D Project Manager
Fulltime, Location: 3D-concrete factory, Eindhoven
Do you get energized from?
· Creating & managing ‘manual’ for an international role out of 3D concrete printing;
· Preparation of business models, partnerships and liabilities new entities, in close cooperation with the Managers;
· Animate and follow up of internal & external partners, creating and improving the “industrial core” of the process;
· Take a leading role in continuous improvement projects, benchmarking between plants, applying best practices;
· Lead follow-up on international 3D developments and build bridges between Group Marketing & Industrial departments and the 3D competence center to ensure swift implementation/integration of latest trends;
· Work on future generations of 3D applications in the build environment.
We are looking for a personal match which recognize him/her selves in:
• an education level: HBO/WO;
• experience entering new markets/segments with innovative (3D) technology
• Driven to deliver and achieve outstanding results, eye for market opportunities and perseverance
• Problem-solving and pragmatic mindset, hands-on with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
• Strong communicator (fluent in English and Dutch. German is a plus); connects easily and networks well, able to build long-term relationships with stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
This versatile and challenging job offers you a central position in expanding the 3D Print factories worldwide. It combines technical and innovative developments of 3D printing, and communication with internal and external partners. You are located in Eindhoven and willing to travel internationally for approx. 40% of your time. We offer you a competitive salary (range gross year salary 70k -100k) and excellent secondary benefits.
More information and response
We would like to get to know you if you believe this position matches with your talents & skills. Please send a short motivation letter and your CV via our online application page (deadline October 10th).
For more information, please contact Bas Huysmans, CEO, telephone: + 31 40 2597911
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
CAE / CAD / CAA
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|