If you love to build, to invent, to pioneer on a high performance team that's passionate about operational excellence—you’ll love it here.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
PARS Trust Business Intelligence Engineer Snr. Manager Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented and inventive Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to start a new program with strategic significance and high exposure.
The ideal candidate is energized by working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of complex business contexts, and is adept at partnering with business stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities where data-backed insights drive value creation, is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoys working in a fast-paced and global team
This role requires a strong ability to both Dive Deep and Invent and Simplify, you will leverage your deep technical expertise, strong problem-solving skills and excellent leadership skills to help build and manage the global data team and establish the foundational data infrastructure for the team. You have strong business acumen, and both written and verbal communication skills so you can influence decisions at the Director and VP level.
Key Tasks Include:
- Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and ongoing analysis to enable data driven decisions across our team and with partner teams.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute queries across multiple data sets to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Manage the central intake queue and prioritization for the global team
- Report key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy trends that impact the business.
- Collaborate with product, technical, and operational leaders to gather data and metrics requirements.· Retrieve and analyze data using a broad set of Amazon’s data technologies and resources, knowing how, when, and which to use.
- Write high-quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables (ex. Redshift, Oracle, and Quicksight skillsets).
- Manage and execute entire projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations
- Own, design, develop, document, and manage scalable solutions for new and ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, visualizations, and dashboards to support business needs.
- Dive deep to understand frameworks utilized for storing data at Amazon and different tools and solutions used to gain access to it.
- Design and drive experiments to form actionable recommendations. Present to business leaders in both ad-hoc forums and routine business reviews (MBR/QBR) to drive decisions.
PARS Trust Business Intelligence Engineer Snr. Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- 6+ years of experience as a Business/Financial Analyst, BI Engineer or Systems Analyst preferably in an internet-based company with large, complex data sources
- Proficient in SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience working with a scripting language (e.g. Python/R)
- Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight)
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/analyses
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Data Engineers and BI Engineers to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at an executive level that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision
- A good understanding of building ML models, having build models is a +
- Good sense of humour
- 8+ years of experience as a Business/Financial Analyst, BI Engineer or Systems Analyst preferably in an internet-based company with large, complex data sources
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, Lambda, S3, EC2, and/or EMR
- Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources
- Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- Experience developing Python applications in a production environment
- Track record of strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses and contribute to documents
- Experience developing insights across various areas of customer-related data: financial, product, and marketing
- Experience in database management to support limited clusters for the organization
PARS Trust Business Intelligence Engineer Snr. Manager Application Information
See the original job posting here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1303508/pars-trust-bie-snr-manager?cmpid=JBOTOP7325B\
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
PARS Trust Business Intelligence Engineer Snr. Manager Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
||SQL , frameworks , AWS technologies , ML models , data visualization, MBA, Computer Science