Development & Operations Engineer Job Description
Think Silicon® was acquired by Applied Materials in 2020, as part of their AI Business Unit.
Think Silicon® is on a mission to become the leading low-power mobile graphics company in the world and we would love for you to join our great team to help us accomplish this!
Every employee in Think Silicon® makes on impact on the business and can measure progress clearly. It’s a very cool environment where the dress code is relaxed and there are interactions with co-workers every day – you really feel a sense of belonging!
There are plenty of benefits to working in Think Silicon® like flexibility, meal allowance, recognition for great work, rewards for performance and the opportunity to develop.
So how can you become part of this great company? We are currently looking to hire a Development and Operations Engineer to join our R&D team. This is a permanent and full-time role ideally based in Greece but can be worked from abroad.
Relocate to Greece -
What you can expect from our DevOps role:
- We offer a very generous re-location package to help you move/return to Greece.
- You can also benefit from the new foreign tax residence incentive, granting an income tax exemption of 50%.
- You will be an important part of a fast scaling R&D team responsible for the quality, consistency and accuracy of internal testing and customer release deliverables.
- You will work as an integral part of the engineering team to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications, product packaging and testing requirements for technologies and tools developed by Think Silicon.
- You will collaborate with IT Personnel to ensure HPC/Linux infrastructure state, capabilities and capacity are in line with requirements.
- You will use your expertise and past experience to define product release flow and ensure all required verification tests are integrated, results are monitored and documented.
- You will get the opportunity to act as a liaison with Customer Sales to ensure product delivery to customer with the required quality assurance verification tests.
Development & Operations Engineer Job Requirements
What Think Silicon expects from you:
Who are Think Silicon®?
- We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Release Flow management for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins, BitBucket ( GIT) and Jira Flows
- Expert knowledge of Docker Container Management and Makefiles, Bash, Perl and Python Scripting is essential for this role.
- Experience in HPC Unix Environment is also a requirement.
- Experience an open source automation server and artifact management tools like JFROG to reliably build, test and deploy software .
- Ability to proactively monitor KPIs and identify issues with artifacts.
- This is a new role and requires someone with high level of expertise in the above technical skills and competencies. Therefore, we would like to see someone with at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
Think Silicon® is a semiconductor technology portfolio company based in Greece. We develop and license high-performance, ultra-low power Graphics Processing Units (GPU’s) and display controller technology for wearables, IoT, home appliances etc. Think Silicon® was acquired by Applied Materials in 2020, as part of their AI Business Unit.
Applied Materials is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display, and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries, our engineering solutions are used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
Development & Operations Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Development & Operations Engineer Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next