ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Senior management assistant Job Description
Role and responsibilities
As Senior Management Assistant, you act as a trusted business partner to senior managers. You support managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between managers, colleagues and various departments. Moreover, you take ownership of your work while demonstrating a strong drive to achieve results and you show determination when facing obstacles. You will pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service and independently manage expectations to meet the (future) needs of managers. Finally, by taking a helicopter view, you are able to identify process improvements and will continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing and international environment.
The tasks of the Senior Management Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently managing the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-actively screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc. Act as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or departments. Liaise with various stakeholders in ASML as well as with visitors, customers, suppliers and/or external relations.
- Facility services: e.g., registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g., workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and workflow. Secure the quality.
- Event management: Involved in the organization of events of your department. Application of project management support in the development and delivery of small/large personal and/or corporate events such as technology day, manufacturing day or all employee meeting.
Senior management assistant Job Requirements
Education and experience
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree (HBO) or achieved similar level based on work experience.
- At least 7-10 years of experience as a management assistant in an international and complex environment.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Complex international calendar management experience is a must.
- Experience working in a dynamic international environment with multiple stakeholders is highly preferred.
As a Senior Management Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders at different levels and open to receiving and giving feedback.
- You take ownership of your work, are results-oriented and have a gettings-things-done attitude.
- You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary.
- You are flexible, have an open mind for change and new developments and also make recommendations for improvements to ultimately professionalize the MSO further.
- You are an enthusiastic person with a positive mindset and a drive to success
- You show proactivity, take initiative and knows how to set priorities
- You handle confidential business matters with absolute discretion and integrity.
- You are a team player and act as a role model for the rest of your team.
- You are able to translate policy or planning into group objectives.
Senior management assistant Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Senior management assistant Summary
5 - 10 Years