Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.
Project Coordinator Job Description
Company Profile Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense and aerospace industries. Oceaneering's business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspections, mobile offshore production systems, and engineering and project management. Duties & Responsibilities Main Purpose of Job: To provide cost effective Project Management support services for worldwide in-country operational data implementation projects in compliance with industry best practice, company policy and corporate management systems and as part of the Continual Quality Improvement Team for Oceaneering. Responsibilities Technical:
- Planning, control and implementation of projects in accordance with Oceaneering Project Management Systems and checklists;
- Ensuring projects meet commercial requirements;
- Prioritising work load using effective management skills;
- Assisting with the production and update of project plans;
- Attending internal and Client progress meetings to monitor and review project deliverables;
- Preparing Weekly Progress Action Plans and Monthly Progress Reports;
- Assisting with the analysis and resolution of technical issues and risks in line with the Project Risk Register;
- Administering the relevant project database within the Oceaneering Project Control System;
- Assisting with the continuous improvement and application of the Project Management System;
- Managing project branding in line with corporate standards and operating centre budget;
- Business Development Support and Client Interaction;
- Perform on site client data audits;
- Assisting with the preparation of bids, tender, proposals, CTRs and supporting documents;
- Maintaining regular and effective communications with Clients to develop Client / Contractor relationships in order to optimise business opportunities ;
- Ensure Regulatory and client standard compliance;
- Ensuring compliance with company and client Health, Safety and Environment Policies.
Commercial, Finance and Administration
- Understanding contractual terms and conditions;
- Following invoicing process;
- Supporting Data Management Discipline Lead to ensure timely and efficient financial performance of project.
Project Coordinator Job Requirements
Qualifications Qualifications and Training: E – Essential P - Preferred
- BSc or BA in engineering, financial or business related discipline(P);
- Project Management qualification(E).
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry with a proven track record in supporting the management of engineering projects(P);
- Good management skills with high level of analytical and numeracy ability(E);
- Experience of financial control of projects and strong commercial awareness(P);
- Knowledge of critical path programme analysis and sound problem solving aptitude(E);
- Ability to identify, develop and implement work process improvements(P);
- Results driven and used to working to strict timescales(E);
- Flexible approach with ability to respond successfully to changing demands and conditions(E);
- Ability to communicate effectively at most levels within Oceaneering, Client and Vendor organisations on a wide variety of project related issues(E);
- Management of human and equipment resources ensuring deliverables are completed within committed deadlines(E);
- Effective communication and sharing of best practice across project teams(P);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills(E);
- Strong team building, motivation and leadership skills(E);
- Ability to work independently and proactively but also as part of a team(E);
- Competency in standard Microsoft applications (e.g.Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) (E);
- Experience with CAD (P).
Closing Statement We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Project Coordinator Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Project Coordinator Summary
Oil & Gas
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years