ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Technical Training Team Lead Job Description
You will be a member of the CS Training & Knowledge Management Department (CS TKM, ~80 employees worldwide).Within our department you work in one or more projects supporting the learning needs of our (internal) customers.
Being in touch with several departments (e.g. Manufacturing, Global Support Centre and D&E) you translate (internal) customer requirements into training packages.
You will train engineers on several levels:
- Level 1: Introduction to the machine (functional overview and machine operation).
- Level 2: Maintenance & Adjustments (major replacements, calibrations).
- Level 3: Advanced subjects (troubleshooting & diagnosing).
Operation of TEAM of peers within unit/site team, first managerial position afterrole as Training developer/instructor or already experienced as Team leader in OtherASML dept.
- Scope clearly limited to team responsibilities
- Develop yourself wrt technical content and didactical in order to develop and deliver learning solutions
- Anticipates on resource requirements from a competence perspective to ensure adequate delivery of solutions for activities
- Supports recruitment
- Support reporting project status
Ensures tasks are delivered as planned
Context of the position
- Advise a solution when receiving unrealistic demands
- Gains commitment to plan on personal level
- Embed cross-training and back-up instructors for delivery of courses
- Follows GTC processes (incl ADDIE) in order to develop and deliver learning solutions
- Identifies opportunities to improve team effectiveness and delivered quality
- Provides guidance to team members
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner, adjust message to level and knowledge of person interacting with
- Installs efficient team meeting rhythm, ensuring team is at right information level
- Delegates responsibility on tasks and ensures follow-up
- Coaches trainer instructors within competence to make realistic plan
- Identifies individual capabilities of team members
- Be informed of latest technical developments including tooling and equipment required in the specific competence
- Ensures all team members have sufficient understanding of specific competence
- Ensures WoW/best practice/peer learning are used by engineers
- Supports trainer instructors with technical issues, requests and reviews
- Is able to challenge engineers within span of control
- Drives to meet customer quality demand
- Ensures effectiveness, efficiency and quality are taken into account in learning solution choices
- Act as bridge stone between GTC and CS field in communication and improvement discussion.
- Balancing between Accredited trainer program and Standard ASML training
Leads a group of 5 to 10 training dev/instructors on daily operational basisSupports new vacanciesIs able to coach team members, follow ASML protocol and management cycle and support DAP in line with departmental direction
ASML - Technical Training Team Lead Job Requirements
- Higher Technical College or (Technical) University (B.Sc./M.Sc.) in Management/Business Management or Project Management.
- Some experience in the following backgrounds would also be a plus: Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of team management or project leadership, preferably within a training environment.
- Proven affinity with or expertise in education and/or didactics.
- Experience working in operation and/or field and have understanding of wow.
- Solid experience of Team Leadership/Management within a large scale organisation
- Team-player, communicate pro-actively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
- Good written and spoken English with Didactic skills and Cultural awareness. Good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
- ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
ASML - Technical Training Team Lead Application Information
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Technical Training Team Lead Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years