SAP Process and System Landscape Optimisation (PSLO) Job Description
We want to grow – grow with us!
HP is today delivering world-class SAP services to a portfolio of great companies across the world. HP manages some of the largest and most complex SAP environments in the industry. In delivering our SAP services, we make vital contributions to our clients’ business strategies.As well as our great clients, we also have market-leading talents in every corner of our 9,000 strong SAP Practice.
Across HP, we have best-of-breed SAP capabilities – from optimised hardware, through the broadest SAP testing suite, and through into the SAP services we offer via our Industrialised Delivery Centres. No other service partner has the same breadth or depth of SAP-related assets.
Yet there is room to grow. HP is investing heavily in its SAP capabilities in order to achieve its vision of becoming the most relevant and trusted end-to-end SAP services partner in the world. To this end, we are committed to recruiting talented individuals who share our vision and growth ambitions.
- Drive Deal qualification and Deal vision and ’win’ strategy workshops
- Identify and articulate the client’s business need & business case
- Identify and articulate the HP value proposition to the client
- SAP Technology assessment and functional fit
- Estimating and sizing (solutions and associated labour); Planning the delivery (timescales, team structure, methodology);
- Preparing and owning content of all HP assets presented to the client
- Building and nurturing the client relationship and intimacy at CxO levels
- Deal closure and transition to transition delivery
SAP Process and System Landscape Optimisation (PSLO) Job Requirements
What do we offer?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Certification in SAP or at least five years of professional experience with SAP
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience in the Manufacturing Sector
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of SAP PSLO
- In-depth SAP technical knowledge and solution experience
- Established knowledge of management of the commercial proposition during the bid lifecycle
- Reliable expert knowledge of Project Management as well as good knowledge of SAP implementations
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent command of spoken and written, both German and English is a must
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options ours goals.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other.
SAP Process and System Landscape Optimisation (PSLO) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
SAP Process and System Landscape Optimisation (PSLO) Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
||SAP, process, system, landscape, architect, optimisation, HP, germany