BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f) Job Description
We at GLOSSYBOX have made it our mission to make everybody more beautiful and self-confident. Our vision is to become THE one trusted global source of beauty discovery. Charles von Abercron founded the company in Berlin in 2011. Since then, GLOSSYBOX has sold over 8 million boxes in ten countries, and successfully works with over 1000 brands in the beauty industry.
That makes GLOSSYBOX, with offices in New York, Paris, London Stockholm and its headquarters in Berlin, the worldwide leading supplier of beauty boxes. GLOSSYBOX's more than 150 employees from 22 countries enjoy exciting responsibilities, flat hierarchies, helpful colleagues and a dynamic work environment.
Our customers are the focus of all our efforts. Our goal is to inspire them. If you share our vision and a desire to disrupt the beauty industry, then we look forward to receiving your application.
BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f)
- Our website reaches millions of people per month:
Help us to build the next, more engaging version
- So far we have shipped 8 million beauty boxes:
Help us to design and implement backend processes for millions to come
- Create an enjoyable enduser experience for both:
Our customers as well as internal users
- Work with a variety of frameworks – including Magento, Symfony and Wordpress
- Interact with DevOPs engineers, frontend developers, your colleagues as well as product managers and highly motivated co-workers from around the world
BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f) Job Requirements
- You have a proven track-record working as a backend developer for at least 2 years
- You have extensive experience in Magento (development, programming and documentation of own modules)
- You have experience with PHP 6 and object-orientated coding
- You are experienced in code management using GIT
- You have worked with databases MySQL
- You have great debugging skills and you are a quick learner and quick thinker
- Your written and spoken English skills are excellent, knowledge in German is a plus
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a high learning curve
- An exciting job opportunity in European’s Silicon Valley: Berlin!
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date.
BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f) Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Berlin , Germany
||backend, developer, track-recors, germany, glossybox, php, mysql