Dialog Developer Montreal, Quebec Job Description
Nuance's Mobility Division builds innovative, intelligent and intuitive touch and speech interfaces to simplify and enhance the way people interact with mobile devices, applications, and services. Nuance Mobile solutions make mobile devices and in-car systems easier to use, automate customer self-service, and optimize the access and discovery of even the most advanced mobile applications and content - regardless of technical know-how, location, environment, or physical and literacy capabilities.
The Dialog Developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem solving capabilities allows you to identify and resolve issues and drive customer solutions forward for the organization.
Representative tasks will include:
- Dialog design and implementation for automotive applications
- Review and investigate issues in dialogs developed by peers
- Partner closely with customers and Nuance team members to establish and maintain clear, concise communication through regular reporting, meetings and follow-up
- Contribute to advancing technologies and services by providing input and recommendations from project experiences
Dialog Developer Montreal, Quebec Job Requirements
- Minimum 2-5 years software development experience, preferably for automotive and in connection with user interface technologies.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Experience programming using C / C++ and/or Java
- Strong Programming skills in Python, XML, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to master new technologies and tools quickly
- Strong team player
- Proven track record working autonomously
- Ability to travel for short domestic, cross border and international travel (5% business travel could be required).
- Knowledge of a software development process (e.g. Agile)
- Windows CE or Linux or QNX OS
- Fluency in a second language (European or Asian languages preferred)
: MS or BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Technical DegreeWhat We Offer:
As one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Montreal's Top 10 Employers, we offer a competitive compensation package; including four weeks' vacation, 10 paid sick days, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan Group, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, full health benefits as of your very first day of hire. Nuance offers a relaxed yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become our share of fast track of continuing growing success!!
Dialog Developer Montreal, Quebec Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Dialog Developer Montreal, Quebec Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||dialog, developer, montreal