The ideal Graduate Mechanical Engineer would be local, and willing to learn - This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding positon, the company is small in numbers but are very busy so a lot of responsibility will be taken on board from an early stage. If you think you have what it takes to join this small, ambitious start-up at an exciting phase in their development then please get in touch.
Responsibilities (not an exhaustive list):
- Produce working design drawings for production machinists to use with confidence.
- Eliminate drawing bugs and inconsistencies in existing design/production drawings.
- Design & drawing of products, some aspects of Quality control/inspection also.
- Bachelor`s degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably good CAD knowledge (Pro-E Wildfire would be a huge advantage).
- Ability to work independently and own projects from start-to-finish.
- An ambitious person who is willing to learn (great training on offer!)
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Hertfordshire, England|
|Keywords:||quality, control, mechanical, engineering, cad|