Xelvin specializes in technical jobs in the business sector and in technical environments for people with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D qualifications. As we are a recruitment agency, this means that you will be employed by Xelvin and deployed to different clients for varying lengths of time. This will allow you to build up experience quite rapidly with different companies and in a wide range of jobs.
• Propose and develop new or improved parameter estimation algorithms, physical models and calibrations that enables use of the maximum information content in semiconductor metrology solutions.
• Communicate crystal clearly on the information theoretical principles related to the physical situation to stakeholders, without omitting the essentials.
• Design and realize fully functional proof-of-concept subsystems on the edge of system specifications, costs and project planning, thereby contributing directly to products for B2B customers world-wide.
• Review technical analyses from the team, and structure team contributions keeping the overview.
• Consolidate technical-team identity in communication with other departments.
• Interfacing with the Research and on-product applications groups, while developing the best metrology solutions and a well-founded vision on semiconductor metrology.
• Contribute to technical product roadmaps and generate intellectual property protecting ASML products.
• Working as a team with similar-minded people, benefitting from each other’s specific competences.
• Keywords: parameter estimation and signal processing, image processing, physical calibration, optimization, applied statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition and information theory.
• D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Physics
Established experience in information theoretical modeling related to physical examples, (big) data analysis and algorithm design
• Experience with information theoretical techniques related to a physical situation
• Excellence in signal analysis and code development
• Drive creative solutions -within the bigger picture- with the product and customer in mind
• Ability to explain complex signal processing algorithms in a crisp way, without omitting the essentials
• Decisive and self-initiating in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to influence without power
• Team worker
• Pragmatic approach and pro-active attitude, with result focus and a ‘can do’ spirit
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|