Xelvin specializes in technical jobs in the business sector and in technical environments for people with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D qualifications. As we are a recruitment agency, this means that you will be employed by Xelvin and deployed to different clients for varying lengths of time. This will allow you to build up experience quite rapidly with different companies and in a wide range of jobs.
The future machines are autonomous. They adapt their behavior to the context and environment, they
interact with the user and are more intelligent. The "control engineer for mechatronic systems"
will be responsible in the state of the art- research for developing and
validation of control algorithms for autonomous systems (machinery, vehicles, ...).
The tasks are:
• system analysis and identification of mechatronic systems of the future;
• Development of control algorithms;
• Validation on real life applications;
• Sharing knowledge and work together in the research team.
Master or PhD in Engineering with practical knowledge of control algorithms and implementation
· Track record of at least 5 years in research in academic or industrial context; combination
of both of them in a plus
· Experience with Matlab and Simulink;
· Research Minded, focus on technology and results for the top industry.
· Professional communication in English, both written and oral.
· Relationship Proficient, focusing on cooperation and knowledge sharing in the team
· Creative and independent in carrying out complex research tasks.
· EU citizen
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|