Founded in 1917, the BMW Group is now one of the ten largest car manufacturers in the world and, with its BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce brands, possesses three of the strongest premium brands in the car industry.
The group also has a strong market position in the motorcycle sector and operates a successful financial services business. The company aims to generate profitable growth and above-average returns by focusing on the premium segments of the international automobile markets. With this in mind, a wide-ranging product and market offensive was initiated in 2001, which has resulted in the BMW Group expanding its product range considerably and strengthening its worldwide market position.
The company’s brand is extremely strong and is associated with high performance, engineering excellence and innovation. Indeed, the BMW brand is often cited as one of the ‘best’ in the world, and the company continues to launch a stream of innovative products as part of its battle with German peer Mercedes to be the world’s largest luxury car maker.
BMW Car IT offers you the chance to take up an interesting role in automotive software development. You will work in an international team at BMW Car IT, which acts as a BMW Group internal vendor of software.
Your role is to work with the performance and stability team for our next-generation Linux based automotive infotainment head unit system. Your key tasks will comprise root cause analysis for system problems found in research and development phase testing, software performance optimization and software trace data analysis. Review changes in code and the environment to determine impacts on system performance and reliability will be an essential part of your job.
As debugging specialist (m/f) you are responsible for software analysis tool development and will be very close with system architects, software developers and test engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study.
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ programming.
- Several years’ of experience in embedded software development.
- Strong overall architectural understanding from Linux based embedded systems.
- Strong knowledge of different Linux based tools for software analysis, debugging and tracing.
- Hands on experience with hardware assisted debugging tools is seen as an advantage.
- Very strong commitment for problem solving.
- Good business English is mandatory, German language skills are a plus.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Munich, Germany|
|Keywords:||Software, Software Specialist, Teamwork, Computer Science, Software analysis, C, C++, Programming, Job, Embedded software|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply