ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Group Leader Electronics Development Manufacturing and Eq Job Description
In the position of Group Manager Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering (ME-EE), you and your team are key contributors to the development of electronics in ASML's lithographic products. The goal of ME-EE group is to industrialize ASML products while development is ongoing, embedding industrial performance aspects (Cycle time, Manufacturability, Reliability, Cost) early in the design phase and create all required deliverables to ensure a smooth transition of modules to the ASML manufacturing / field environment.
As part of the staff of the Electronics Development department (EDEV), you will manage the EDEV ME-EE Group. You are the vital link for optimum engineering collaboration between ASML's development teams and the ASML production factories and customer support. Using your analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you'll ensure that your group members work closely with the Development, Manufacturing and Service Engineers and Project leads.
Context of the position
- Manage a group of 20 people.
- Provide group direction: translate company requirements into group policy/deliverables and drive for implementation.
- Coach team and provide feedback on development of the individual team members.
- Build up In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and customer support processes and have/build a network that enables effective interfacing with the manufacturing organization (TF/EF) and customer support organization (CS).
- Responsible for the translation of high level requirements from manufacturing and customer support into relevant project deliverables.
- Have an efficient interaction with project leaders and function owners in the development organization to come to a balanced allocation of staff in line with program needs. Review project plans and proactively support projects.
- Ensure quality of operation of your group by reviewing of technical solutions proposed, procedures, documentation delivered by the group.
- Contribute to ME and EE Vision & Mission and Strategy and ensure agreements are translated into a standard way of working and cascaded to the departments.
ASML's Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design, realization and industrialization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the Electronic Development department is responsible electronic functions, modules, (sub) systems and infrastructures within these products.
ASML - Group Leader Electronics Development Manufacturing and Eq Job Requirements
Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Physics or other technical direction.
- At least 10 years' experience in developing, integrating, testing and industrialization of complex electronics or multi-disciplinary products.
- Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Affinity with managing integral business processes in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Preferred candidates have experience in manufacturing and/or customer support.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
ASML - Group Leader Electronics Development Manufacturing and Eq Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Group Leader Electronics Development Manufacturing and Eq Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Electronics, Mechanics, Physics, Group leader, manufactering