ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Sensing Design Engineer Job Description
As Optical Design Engineer in our development and engineering department Applications you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment in which you will have to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in:
- Analyzing application requirements.
- Specifying and designing optical modules.
- Integrating, calibrating and testing the optical system.
The Application department develops and delivers ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors. One of these products is the YieldStar metrology tool. You will work in the YieldStar Hardware Sensing group that is responsible for the development of the full optical column of this tool. In this job it is of utmost importance that you work in close cooperation with colleagues from many disciplines in- and outside ASML, and from different parts of the world (US, Asia, Europe). The work is performed in a dynamic and high-tech environment, operating at the limits of physics. Here strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting expectations and you are flexible. You are ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of your internal and external clients and be responsive, logical, and flexible.Job Description
You will work in a multidisciplinary project (physics, mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, and software) that develops the optical column for the Yieldstar metrology tool.
Context of the position
- Analyze the application of the measurement function.
- Define and discuss the specification of the optical submodules in order to meet the application requirements.
- Generate effective and creative solutions in order to realize these requirements
- Cooperate in modeling and experimental verification of the ultimate performance of the tool
- Support the production of the system and its use by the final customers.
The Yieldstar Hardware group is, within the sector Development and Engineering of ASML, part of the Applications department. The task of this department is to develop and deliver ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors.
ASML - Sensing Design Engineer Job Requirements
To succeed as the Optical Design Engineer you will be degree qualified in Applied Physics on a Master level.
ExperienceWe are looking for candidates with different experience levels in the above mentioned field of interest.
- Knowledge of optics
- Experience with hardware development
- Data analyzes with MatLab
- Experience with working in multidisciplinairy teams
- Self motivation and willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Hand-on mentality and result orientation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good communicational skills and knowledge of English.
Keywords:Optics, architecture, design, functional integration, test, specifying, physics
ASML - Sensing Design Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Sensing Design Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Optics, Sensing, Design Engineer, hardware, data analyzes