ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Job Description
Assuring the availability and performance of business supporting IT Services is conform SLA from inception to retirement.
You will shape efficient structures and processes in a high performing organization with business stakeholders, IT and Service Providers to achieve operational excellence. You drive the IT-business relationship management and understand business priorities and expectations. You have got experience with managing and liaising the relationship with the business (Information Officers, Business Process Owners, Key User Organization) to channel the demand towards the Service Providers. Besides this you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Context of the position ASML IT
- Service portfolio management;
- Accept new and changed IT services delivered by Competence Centers
- Provide insight on the overall performance of the service delivered
- Develop a (long term) strategy for the services together with, and advice the business in order to contribute to the business strategy
- Defining and managing service levels targets and ensuring services are delivered in line with agreed targets and expectations;
- Usage management for IT services
- Lifecycle management for IT service (ownership)
- Ensure Quality standards for solutions / development and implementation projects
- Ensure deployment of IT policies, procedures and standards in line with corporate guidelines and procedures in order to provide consistent and compliant use of IT
- Managing dependencies and expectations from multiple suppliers and integrating to provide a single business-facing IT service;
- Ensure End-2-End service management by Service Providers
- Provide an escalation and arbitration level for service issues and service integration issues for the services in scope
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML's internal and external activities. A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Operations & infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Center provides all IT support services. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacenters for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML. The Delivery Manager Application Services is working within the IT Operations & Infrastructure department reporting to the Manager Application Support. The Delivery Manager is closely working together with both relevant Competence Center Managers and business stakeholders.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Job Requirements
Bachelor level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in relevant business and/or IT roles and at least 7 years of experience as a delivery or service manager (of equivalent) on senior level
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Experience of SAP and Agile;
- Proven experience of service strategy;
- Content of contracts, master service agreements, governance schedules, price schedules, terms and conditions;
- Strong knowledge of risk and control frameworks like SoX, CobIT, ISO and financial processes like Forecast, Budget and Charge-out regime;
- ITIL Service Management processes.
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills;
- Taking and driving ownership;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Work independently;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
- Challenges self and invests energy in order to achieve optimum results, even in critical settings and beyond own area of expertise;
- Stays focused in highly demanding circumstances and maintains personal effectiveness despite barriers, set-backs or in situations of high uncertainty; proactively adapts plans and behaviors to remain flexible and open to change.
To remain successful we need to look beyond technology and explore our ways of working, our working environment and our relationship to the outside world. We definitely love our position as a Technology Leader but we also want to be a Leading Employer. Great effort is put into this and we are streamlining our people strategy behind one common ambition – of making ASML the best place to work. The best people make ASML what it is today. The best people make ASML what it is today. To attract and retain the best people, we have an extremely comprehensive, competitive employment conditions package.Starting as Delivery Manager we will offer you (based on a full-time position):
- Competitive salary;
- A 40-hour workweek, you determine when you start and finish (between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM);
- A minimum of 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- Commuting allowance;
- Above-average opportunities for training and study;
- 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- Attractive profit-sharing scheme (2015: 18%);
- Employer contribution of 50% to the optional health insurance plan;
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Delivery Manager Application Services Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||IT, SAP, Agile, SoX, CobIT, ISO, Forecast, Budget, Charge-out regime