Xelvin specializes in technical jobs in the business sector and in technical environments for people with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D qualifications. As we are a recruitment agency, this means that you will be employed by Xelvin and deployed to different clients for varying lengths of time. This will allow you to build up experience quite rapidly with different companies and in a wide range of jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager hardware Job Description
Do you enjoy taking the holistic view of high-tech application hardware development by overseeing the value-chain of R&D, manufacturing and operational excellence as one? Then you can enjoy great success as Quality Assurance Manager within the HW department of the Applications Business Line.
The Development and Engineering Hard Ware (HW) department within the Business Line Applications (AP) provides and matures the HW of the solutions to facilitate the node roadmap of our semi-conductor customers. This is done by defining, designing and implementing new functionality in HW for holistic lithography in close cooperation with Application and Software development.
The Quality Assurance Manager HW is driving and supporting the quality improvement portfolio within the HW department as Staff Member, supporting the business with QA improvement activities in terms of program execution in its widest sense, to achieve the KPI improvement targets set for the organization.
As Quality Assurance Manager HW you will be responsible to define, lead and/or participate in QA improvement activities (projects) for the HW development processes, focused on overall efficiency, effectiveness and operational excellence, embedding the (x-department) methodologies and reporting thereof. By defining/scoping and driving the project(s), you provide professional, fact based recommendations and drive the initiation, implementation and execution of improvements. More specifically, your tasks are to:
- co-define the QA charter for AP and the related HW department charter in alignment with the rest of QA standards and approach tuned to AP needs
- manage the tools, methods and processes to drive overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department, supporting line management and the program to meet the targets set
- create the momentum and drive change management to create a quality mindset in the daily operation
- investigate & analyze cross-departmental quality issues in development and engineering;
- identify and propose improvements, initiate structural actions;
- use and coach problem solving skills and methods;
- define, structure and participate in improvement projects;
- lead cross-departmental quality improvement projects and facilitate leverage with QA activities.
- participate in and support quality improvements and project reviews.
- take care that lessons learnt and the feedback control loop is implemented, and gets embedded in our Way of Working and enhances customer (quality) focus
- translate the customer view on quality into practical improvements (product and/or process) within the D&E organization to ensure customer satisfaction and to strengthen the competitive position in the market.
- In this position you are responsible for implementing process improvements from concept to realization and roll out, as member of a team of quality engineers working closely with managers and engineers in Development and Engineering:
• you create methods, tools, templates and work instructions / training material
• you participate in pilots to validate the new process, and in roll out process improvements in areas like design processes/reviews, competence/knowledge management and model management
- work on improvement of the quality of the competence and function roadmaps. This includes reviews on overlapping and missing competences. You take care of alignment with other departments and business lines
- organize and drive the competence ownership within DE Applications
- organize the quality of the Mat Lab coding to generate a SW-Based way of working on code/document/test. You focus on configuration management.
- represent QA in HW Staff.
Quality Assurance Manager hardware Job Requirements
Master degree (e.g. Quality Management, Engineering, Science or Business Administration) in technical / technical business area with a background in semiconductor technology. Relevant quality experience is a must.
- At least 10 years of experience in (QA) project management, preferably in industrialization or development.
- Track record in change management.
- Experienced in Lean Six Sigma quality methods Six Sigma (black belt and DFSS) is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of product development, design or industrial engineering.
- Track record in quantitative and non-quantitative data and - information and process improvement analysis
- Background in semiconductor technology
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your project. Drive this project to success and deliver tangible results. Able to work in a very dynamic and customer driven environment and stick to the main quality focus areas.
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements.
- Effectively interface, interact and communicate with design & engineering projects and operational sectors.
- Problem solver with a pro-active and persistent attitude, hands-on “can do” mentality.
- Entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve ASML’s business
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
Quality Assurance Manager hardware Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Quality Assurance Manager hardware Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
10 - 15 years