ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Integrator Precision Mechanics Job Description
You will be responsible for the mechanical integration of complex modules in the ASML machines. This includes machine performance, machine - and human safety and availability. You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
Context of the position
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead.
- Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests.
- Create and review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans.
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams.
- Trouble-shoot prototypes, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on).
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes.
- Provide feedback on status of project issues.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechanical sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components.
ASML - Integrator Precision Mechanics Job Requirements
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Minimal 2 years of practical experience in system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas (e.g. vacuum technology).
- Experience with planning.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
ASML - Integrator Precision Mechanics Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Integrator Precision Mechanics Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Integrator Precision Mechanics, Mechanics, Precision Mechanics, Planning, Hardware, design qualifications