TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
Graduate Engineer Interior Design Body Division Job Description
Team/division description :
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
- Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models
- Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European Vehicles from concept phase to serial production. Your responsibilities :
- Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
- Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
- Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
- Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
- Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
- Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
- Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
- Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
- Design and development of interior
a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Graduate Engineer Interior Design Body Division Job Requirements
Your profile :
- Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
- Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team work skills.
- Travel mobility required.
- Highly motivated and with challenge spirit
Graduate Engineer Interior Design Body Division Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Graduate Engineer Interior Design Body Division Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Graduate Engineer Interior Design Body Division, Graduate, Internship, Interior Design, Body, Toyota, Industrial Design