Exciting assignments, new challenges and flexible employment models: We offer highly qualified experts the right jobs to help them successfully develop their careers further.
As one of the world's leading recruitment companies, we have excellent contacts with renowned businesses – from successful medium-sized companies to large corporations – and can find you, as a qualified specialist or executive, exactly the right job to take you to that next level. At the same time, you will benefit from our flexible employment models, regardless of whether you're looking for a permanent position, would like to work in a freelance capacity or are seeking temporary employment.
On the German-speaking market, we focus our professional expertise on the fields of Engineering, Construction & Property, IT, Finance, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Sales & Marketing, Retail and Legal.
Control System Engineer (m/f) Job Description
Hays Engineering is an important sector in our company, which is the world's leading specialist provider of recruitment services. We currently employ over 4,000 engineers and technicians at companies in the most important industries on the German-speaking market.
Whether you are looking for a permanent position with a renowned company or exciting new project work, with our technical know-how and many years of recruitment expertise, we can offer you interesting professional opportunities for the future.
- Reference number: 328423/8
- Start date: asap
- Design and model control system concepts and algorithms for validation purposes
- System integration (platform equipment health monitoring systems)
- Develop high level software requirements, embedded measurement systems
- Create and maintain the link to the global electrical power and control system organisation, develop control system FMECAs
- Requirements validation and review
- Assist in control system aspects of engine certification, define and improve system engineering tools and methods
Control System Engineer (m/f) Job Requirements
- Degree in aerospace, electronic engineering or equivalent qualification
- Strong experience in concept design of systems (electric, electronic, fluid systems)
- Experience in modelling and simulation tools (Matlab/Simulink)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to overcome challenges, meet goals and drive for results
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- German language skills are beneficial but not required
Control System Engineer (m/f) Application Information
- You benefit from the exclusive access to interesting companies and exciting projects in collaboration with Hays as a solid and strong partner
- Career development opportunities that fit into your life/career concept
- Varied, project-related work
- Compensation according to one of the most attractive collective agreements in the industry (IGZ-DGB)
- Annual leave of 30 days
- A generous working time account with the possibility of withdrawing (in cash) from a predefined number of hours
- Subsidies for a direct insurance (as occupational retirement plan)
- Professional and trustful cooperation
- Annual employee events
- Possibility to get hired for a permanent position with our customers
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Control System Engineer (m/f) Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||aerospace, electronic, electric, electronic, fluid, systems, matlab, simulink,