ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Change Manager Job Description
Designing, coordinating and executing the Change strategy & Communication plan for ASML's Programs.Job Description As Change Manager you align and agree activities with the Program/Project Manager, the Change Management Competence lead and the responsible line manager.
You will support line management change leadership, by ensuring that responsible line management takes up their change role.You will be responsible for designing, coordinating and executing the program's Change strategy & Communication plan. Coordinating and executing communication activities & reviews and delivering the required communication materials are also part of your job.
Besides this you define and execute appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks. Also you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains a change agent network;
- Enables, supports, and challenges the Program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools;
- Acts as ‘sparring partner';
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments.
Why working as Change manager at ASML? We will challenge you by
Context of the position
- implementing a program/project in a complex and technical discrete industry environment;
- rolling out and embedding a Lean program, which also includes behavioral change;
- being responsible for designing and executing the Change Management side of this program/project;
- working within a multi-disciplinary team;
- practicing your Change Management experience to the fullest.
Operations Strategies & Excellence (OSE) Mission is to ensure Operations meets the future ASML needs. OSE drives the long term Operations strategy making and execution from current to target states via programs and by focusing on people. OSE develops and leverages Operations' talents in ASML. They strengthen the connections on strategic topics with other sectors in particular SE, D&E, SS&P, and IT.OSE focusses on three strategic themes:
- Enabling future Ops performance by Ops participating in Product Policy making & execution;
- Shaping Operations footprint & capabilities;
- Organize structural improvement to raise the performance of ASML production system and leverage the global network.
The Change Manager will be part of the program and/or project team and therefore reports to the Program or Project Manager. The Change Manager also works together with the Change Management Competence Lead to align change management approach, challenges & progress.
ASML - Change Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree completed with change management training/courses.
- At least 5-8 years of work experience;
- At least 5 years' experience in specific Change Management roles;
- Knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices ;
- Knowledge of / experience with Lean principles (Lean journey);
- Experience in working on programs/ projects in a technical industrial environment (operations);
- Proven coaching experience;
- References from former assignments.
- Pragmatic and hands-on mindset;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda's;
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English language;
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression) ;
- Creative and proactive;
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQApplications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Change Manager Application Information
ASML - Change Manager Summary
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years