ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Web Tooling Specialist Job Description
Provide operational support and small developments (DevOps) on all web tooling provided to the ASML software development environment (e.g. Patch and Release tooling, TechWiki, Atlassian tools), in co-operation with the internal customer and the Web Tooling Architect.
The infrastructure is critical for the timely delivery of high quality software to the ASML customers and availability and performance issues directly influence the software development productivity and efficiency. The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community.
Key challenge is on one hand to have a state of the art environment to support the newest product developments and on the other hand safeguard the stability, reliability and long term support for the growing installed product base at our ASML customers.
As Web tooling Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Provide support on the Patch and Release tooling as provided to the internal customer;
- Assist running projects within the IT CCP ST software group with technical expertise providing and implementing supportable and maintainable solutions;
- Identify (potential) disturbances and work-out solutions to increase the performance and stability for end-users;
- Partner in discussions with the Web Tooling Architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
The complexity and size of the environment requires close collaboration between the support specialist responsible for the different domains (e.g. software configuration management, development, build, test and patch and release environment and the supporting infrastructure) to swiftly respond to customer questions and issues. Therefor this job will give you the opportunity to work in a large team of skilled software lifecycle management specialists.Context of the position
The Competence Center Product is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML's development and engineering department. Within this competence center there are three solution teams: mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
The Clearcase Expert will be active in the software engineering infrastructure team.The Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 1000 product software developers within ASML.
ASML - IT - Web Tooling Specialist Job Requirements
At least Bachelor level or equivalent.
- Proven experience in large technical complicated development environments in a similar position;
- Must have thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Development environments;
- Unix/Linux Hardware infrastructure;
- Perl, php, shell scripting, Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Atlassian tool suite.
- Service minded and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. ASML Talent Exploration
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Web Tooling Specialist Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Web Tooling Specialist Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years