ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Senior Scientist Expert on Scanner Lifetime and Defectivi Job Description
ASML Research department is responsible for the generation of long term value by identifying breakthroughs that fit the roadmap of semiconductor lithography and the lithography related markets. Innovative technical solutions are needed for future expected problems both in EUV systems and DUV systems.
Defectivity program is one of the central challenges for scanner physics and tool defectivity, more specifically the overlap between OLT and defectivity. ASML Research is looking for a Senior Scientist who will be the Expert on Scanner Lifetime and Defectivity.
Context of the position
- Develop a test methodology/protocol for proper screening of materials intended for use in the construction of scanners.
- The work will comprise in synthesizing from the learnings of: plasma modelling, scanner defectivity investigation and experimental plasma-material investigation the needs and steps needed to derive a material testing methodology. This methodology will allow testing faster than 7 years in a representative manner.
- The candidate will also serve as the link between RE and DE/SE to align on progress, needs and steps.
ASML Research department is responsible for the generation of long term value by identifying breakthroughs that fit the roadmap of semiconductor lithography and the lithography related markets. We deliver proof of concepts that can be implemented in future products after which these technologies are transferred to the Development and Engineering department of ASML.
Our research department is divided into 4 domains, related to (1) mechatronics and control technologies, (2) sensors, metrology and modelling, (3) general physics and chemistry, (4) flow and material processingThe holder of the position is operational within multidisciplinary research projects.
ASML - Senior Scientist Expert on Scanner Lifetime and Defectivi Job Requirements
PhD in relevant topic
- 5+ years of ASML experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EUV scanners.
- Good knowledge of the challenges imposed with respect to lifetime of optics, requirements for contamination and defectivity.
- Good communicator
- Used to work in multi-disciplinary team
- Solution minded approach: capable to define solutions within the Research setting, that equally contributes to solutions of problems of various Development & Engineering partners.
In order to process your application, please send us your updated Cv and your Motivation letter.For more information about this role, please contact Adriana Perca.
ASML - Senior Scientist Expert on Scanner Lifetime and Defectivi Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Senior Scientist Expert on Scanner Lifetime and Defectivi Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next